Do you feel that you could look and feel a lot better than you do?
You are not alone! Many women feel that way.
Perhaps you feel you never have the time to look good.
Or maybe your body has changed and you do not know how to dress it anymore.
You may not be happy with your body anymore and feel like hiding it.
Perhaps you have retired and don’t feel that you need to dress up anymore.
Or you don’t recognise who you are anymore and feel like you have lost your way when it comes to style.
Or maybe you feel that you can’t afford to look good.
Why it’s important to pay attention to your style
My own style was not always fabulous.
Especially in those times when I did not feel good about myself or worked from home and did not feel it was necessary to put effort into the way I looked.
But guess what?
If you don’t pay attention to yourself and the way you look, you will start to feel even worse.
You will stop feeling feminine or pretty and may feel you are wasting away. You look in the mirror and see a woman you don’t recognise.
Not only will you see someone you don’t recognise, so will others. The way you look should tell something about you. Your style should reflect your personality and your outlook on life.
If your style does not reflect who you are and how you want to feel, you will start to feel even worse.
Why not do something about it?
I have found that it’s really important to feel good in your clothes.
Not only will you LOOK better, you will also FEEL better. You will feel more CONFIDENT and HAPPY!
And looking better can be a lot easier than you think!
I have learned that taking myself through some simple steps, I can look good every day with little effort.
All that is required is some self knowledge and a few tips and tricks that can instantly make a difference.
Discover it for yourself and go on a style journey.
Find out what makes you feel confident, beautiful and stylish!
Introducing the 21 Steps to a More Stylish You Style Course
In 21 steps you will discover more about your own body, your personality, your style preferences and learn how to apply them to your unique self.
In each lesson you will learn something unique about yourself and your style. What you will find out may just surprise you!
By the end of the course you will know how to move forward, how to dress better and how to advance your style to feel more beautiful, more confident and more like yourself!
How will this course help you?
- Understand why it’s important to look good.
- Understand your body and learn how to dress for it.
- How to dress for the body you have now in a way that makes you feel good!
- Get to know your own style personality and what styles suit you.
- Find out what needs to stay and what needs to go in your wardrobe.
- Discover the essentials of a truly unique style and how to achieve your desired style.
- Find out how to mix and match your outfits.
- Discover your perfect silhouette and practice with the rule of thirds.
- Learn about the colors that work for you and how they can enhance your style.
- Get creative with textures and print and learn how to use them to your advantage.
- Find out how to use accessories and learn about the effectiveness of the right shoes.
- Find out about the best hairstyle for your face shape.
- Learn about makeup and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Create your personal action plan and take your style to the next level!
Get full support & encouragement from stylist and 40+Style founder Sylvia
If you share your answers and images online, I can give you my personal feedback. If you get stuck I will give helpful suggestions.
My name is Sylvia, creator of 40PlusStyle.com, stylist and writer of most articles on the site. I’m passionate about fashion and style and teaching women how to be their most stylish and confident self. I’d love to help you in your style journey!
What previous participants say about this course
“I would recommend this course to any woman (or man) who is confused about style versus fashion or who find themselves at some sort of crossroads in life and need to be able to figure out where to go from there. It will help you stop, think, ask and then give you the steps to rebuild a wardrobe that defines you as you are today, as opposed to being stuck in the past, with pieces that perhaps have outlived their purpose or usefulness.”
Terri, Hollywood, FL.USA
“The course is relevant to everybody who is struggling to find their style, feels that they have lost their way, or needs to change a style that is no longer relevant to their way of life or their body. It makes you face your style demons and gives you hope that you can overcome them!”
“ I learned so much and realized it’s not just about wearing what you like if you want to look good and have your clothes work to your best advantage. You need to be aware of areas on your body you’d like to hide and other areas you’d like to highlight. But Sylvia made this very easy to understand.”
Aileen, Scotland, UK
“I particularly enjoyed the sections about proportions and silhouettes. These concepts are often referenced in style discussions but rarely defined. Very helpful for those of us with non-standard figures … and that would be all of us!
I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in examining and building personal style!”
Jan-Graham MacMillen, USA
“The course exceeded my expectations of what I wanted to get out of it. I feel like it gave me an excellent start to improving me style. I feel I have an organized way to go about it now.”
“The course helped me by asking simply the right questions. This allowed me to focus on one component at a time and slowly I began to form a clearer picture in my mind of what I wanted.”
“I learned what my body shape is and now understand why certain clothes don’t look good on me. I thought it was my body and I was dissatisfied with my body. Now I realize that it is the styling of the clothes on my body which matters.”
Naureen Mohamed, USA
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- 21 Step course on discovering your style and learning how to dress well and take your style and dressing to the next level.
- Priority support from myself online in response to any questions you may have or photos you upload (optional).
- Access to private forum where you post assignments (optional) and see those of others.
- Discount codes for any future courses which will be developed for members only.
THIS STYLE COURSE IS FOR YOUR IF
- You want to learn how to have fun with fashion!
- You want to feel better about the way you look which will ultimately make you happier.
- You want to feel more confident.
- You want to be more attractive to others.
- You are stuck in a style rut and don’t know how to get out.
- You just want to spend some time on YOU!
How will this course be conducted?
After registration you will start your online course in the private course area and will see 21 steps (lessons). You will get instant access.
I recommend you to take one step each day to get maximum benefit out of this course. Each step we will discuss a topic and will have style, photo and pin assignments which are optional but highly recommended. You can complete the assignments privately and in your own time or share your findings in the private forum.
You will get personalised feedback from me for any looks you post as well as answers to any questions you may have. You take the course in your own time as you will be granted unlimited access.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
To make sure that this is an absolute risk-free purchase for you, I will give you a 7 day ‘no questions asked’ money back guarantee. (this will take effect from the day you order the course, so you can trial it for 7 days with no risk).
This online style course will be a great gift to yourself that will benefit you for many years to come!
Start your journey now towards your own unique style and look and feel so much better!
I look forward to seeing you inside!
(click the add to cart button above to order the style course and then check out)